Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Trip to Excelsior




Stopped by the new game store in Hoover - Excelsior and was pretty impressed. Bud's is still closest to me, but I can see myself going down there on occassion. Great gaming space, good selection of product.

Met a couple of the guys from the C.A.G.E. forum there. One of them had an awesome Dark Eldar Army (selected pics above) and the other a Tau Army. They were playing a local campaign game with some awesome rewards on the table for the winner. I'm really bad at names so forgive me for not remembering their names - though one I remember (the Tau player) as being wrathdad or something like that from the forums. Anyway I was really flattered they recognised me by my blog and recent interview on the 11th Company podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment