Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grey Knights vs Blood Angels


It is a good thing that I have a new job that pays so well. See, I'm having a moment of crisis. Do I go with the bright shiny new Grey Knights or the Blood Angels? Both are superb armies, but with a definite and different feel to each of them. The Grey Knights are pretty much a short range shooty army with some serious melee abilities and counter-charge. The Blood Angels on the other hand bring a lot of hurt to the melee aspect of the game and has some serious firepower to back it up with.

My decision? Going to go for both! It means that I'll have to stick with casual games for a bit longer and proxy each army as I build both, but in the end I'll have 2 distinct armies built and painted and since I look at armies as stocks - diversify, it means in the end I'll be able to field a couple different GK and BA army lists. In the meantime, it looks like I will need more paint. Darn! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment