Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Painting Grey Knights


Just a fuzzy photo of my Grey Knight Paladin squad. I'm currently painting this squad - my first ever and it is in various stages, none of which are complete. Having never painted miniatures except a couple of practice ones before this, I'm proud of how they are looking actually. For the most part, I'm on the highlighting of the armor (except 1, which still needs Mithril Chain added - it's the darker one on the right) in both Mithril Silver for armor edges and dry-brushing, and for the lettering, Burnished Gold.

I still have a lot to do, including the purity seals, tabbards, books, weapons and banner. Half the fun has just been watching these slowly coming together. Defiantly an exercise in patience, but I am sure worth it in the end. Still trying to figure out what my ultimate list will be. I keep playing around with Purifier lists and Henchmen lists. Not 100% happy with either, but I have plenty of time as I still have a lot more Grey Knights to assemble and paint.

Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment