Sunday, May 22, 2011

WIP: Grey Knight Terminators/Paladins


I'm very, very new to painting miniatures. I've only painted about 5 previous to these ones and only 1 was a Space Marine (painted like a Grey Knight). These are photos of my first box of Terminators and the various points they are done to - which means none of them are complete yet.


The photo above is my "most done" figurine, with the weapon and small details yet to be finished, will probably only take another couple of painting sessions to complete.




I'm pretty thrilled with how some of the details on this one is coming along. The skull on the knee pad and the gold lettering on this Grey Knight Paladin have gone very well IMO.


That's it for now! I'll post some more photos when they are complete and by then perhaps some pics of the Purifier Squad my wife and I are working on as well. Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment