Sunday, April 15, 2012

Forward Progress


It's been a long while, but between classes, the photography business, work at the book store, life in general, I finally found some time today to work on my Grey Knights. Started adding base coat and wash and beginning highlights to Crowe to begin with.


Thanks to this year's tax return I was able to purchase some units for my GK army. So I began with a new unit of Purifiers. These guys will be broken apart though, with 2 Hammers going to different units and the same with Psycannons.


Not a lot, but also started adding detail... ok base and wash, to my Razorback.


Still have plenty of work to do with the above still unopened or put together. With summer semester coming on, summer wedding photography schedule and work it's a gambit if and when these will get done. At this point, I'm simply hoping to have everything done by the time 6th edition comes out. For my first 2,000 point GK army, I still need to pick up 3 GK boxes, a Vindicare Assassin, 2 more Razorbacks and a final Dreadnought.

No comments:

Post a Comment