Friday, April 20, 2012

New Paint


I got new paint today from Bud's. Was under a budget, so wanted to concentrate on paints that I didn't have yet or really wanted to try (such as the Glaze and Drybrush varieties). Got to use a couple of them tonight - namely the Guilliman Blue Glaze and Necron Compound Dry).


Added to my previous paint pots, I've really got a pretty good newb collection of pots going. I took advantage a couple of weeks ago, just before the new line of paint pots came out to stock up on a couple of my previous favorite pots (Skull White, Asurmen Blue, Burnished Gold and Boltgun Metal).


All-in-all I have 28 pots now. Not bad for someone a year ago who thought he'd never paint at all and was planning on having his wife paint his miniatures or pay for it to be done. Next post will be of some of my work tonight with the new (and old) paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment