Saturday, May 26, 2012

Grey Knights Growing!!


Have some lines to clean up on the new Razorback and more detail to put on it as well as some parts, but liking the look of it!


I haven't decided if I am going to swap turrets out yet for visual interest yet, but part of me likes the swap out.


This is why I am a newb. I am so proud of this glowing effect on my Interceptor's backpack/teleporter! Learned how from this month's White Dwarf. The original article was for green energy for Necrons, but I applied it here. I like it!!


Castellan Crowe's details are starting to come along and I've finally attached his banner to his backpack and getting it painted up. Still have to finish him off but taking my time, since for now he's one of my better painted models IMO.


You can see one of my Interceptors on the far left still being worked on, but here's my army so far.  still have a Dreadknight in the box and will be unveiling him in June here I think. Speaking of June, I should be adding another Razorback and a 5-man Purgation squad into the mix as well. Almost there for my first 2,000 point GK Army! (note: the Terminators will be retired for future use and not being counted towards my 2K points)

No comments:

Post a Comment