Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Night of Detail


After a week of back-breaking work and finals for Spring semester, I finally got a night to spend on the hobby. I didn't get a lot done, other than working reds and blues for one of my squads of Purifiers.


While I did work on the entire unit, the Knight of the Flame simply took better pictures.


I started what I will assume to be a long process (especially considering my speed at painting) the banner carried by Castellan Crowe.


I also got the next layer put on my Dreadnought and got him glued together (well as far as shown anyway), minus being glued to his base. I'm liking the look, though there is still a bit of detailing to do to flesh it out and give him some dimension.


Will probably pick up a couple more of the new GW paint pots tomorrow and hopefully in the next couple of weeks will be able to pick up another unit for my army and the new GW Painting Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment