Sunday, May 27, 2012

Grey Knights vs Orks


Last Monday I got a game in with riotbat from CAGE who brought out his new Orks. Very exciting game though it did take us a bit longer than what it has been.


Having more firepower in this game than I have had in the past, we were both surprised (me pleasantly so) when the first 3 rounds were pretty much nothing more than a Turkey shoot.


However, not understanding how badass Orcs are in close combat and completely forgetting to use my Cleansing Flame power of my Purifiers, the bottom of the 3rd round turned the whole game around and became a race for a tie. In which I lost. Lost big time. Was an exciting match though and had a lot of fun. Most importantly - I learned a couple of things. Such as using my superior firepower and not to forget to use my special powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment