Friday, September 16, 2011

WIP: Grey Knights Razorback



I can see now why people have so much fun painting tanks. Fairly straight forward and a lot easier than a regular miniature. Most of the pieces, and the chassis has been primed. Some white, some black, a lot grey.



I don't have weathering powders yet, but I do intend on getting them in the near future. For now, I've just done some work with highlighting/dry brushing on the tracks and using Badab Black Wash on the smokestacks and floor of the Razorback.



I didn't go super detail on the interior communications wall, as in the end it will only be visible from a few inches away and in an enclosed space. However, I think it will show up just nicely once it is all put together.


Next up, I need to the rest of the interior and then I will put the Chassis together and start working on more details and getting the outside hull painted appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment