Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Goals

September should be a great month for hobbying for me. As you may have noticed, the blog here has gone through some changes and will continue to do so throughout the month. As for blog posts I intend on posting this month they include:

  • My first Battle Report in narrative form.
  • Updates on my works in progress.
  • New and updated hobby pages and links.
  • Book review of Horus Rising.

Hobbywise, my goals for September are:

  • Finish the Purifier Squad I am currently working on.
  • Assemble and paint a second Purifier Squad.
  • Assemble and paint Castellan Crowe.
  • Finish reading Horus Heresy.
  • Read False Gods.
  • Play a 1,000 point game with my brother-in-law.
  • Possibly play a 500 point game or two.
  • Get some hobby supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment